The WateReuse Association is accepting nominations for the 2012 WateReuse Awards to be presented on September 10, 2012 during the 27th Annual WateReuse Symposium in Hollywood, FL.
The Annual WateReuse Awards provide industry recognition for successful projects, products, and individuals that have made significant contributions to advancing water reuse and/or desalination. The awards typically recognize projects that advance sustainable sources of water or offer a novel approach to meeting local water needs.
Award Nominations Due: Friday, July 20
Award Winners Notified: August 7
To submit an awards nomination, click here.
WateReuse is pleased to introduce two new award categories this year – Industrial Project of the Year and Poster of the Year. Other categories include:
- 2012 WateReuse Project of the Year (minimum of 6 months in operation)
- Category 1 – Large (Greater than 5.0 MGD/based on WWTP capacity)
- Category 2 – Small (Less than 5.0 MGD/based on WWTP capacity)
- Category 3 – Desalination Facility
- 2012 WateReuse Industrial Project of the Year (minimum of 6 months in operation)
- 2012 WateReuse Institution of the Year
- 2012 WateReuse Public Education Program of the Year
- 2012 WateReuse Person of the Year
- 2012 WateReuse Customer of the Year
- 2012 WateReuse International Award
- 2012 WateReuse Equipment/Manufacturer Award
- 2012 WateReuse Poster of the Year Award
For information about the 2012 WateReuse Awards, click here.
For more information about the 27th Annual WateReuse Symposium, click here.