ELAP will be one of several hot topics at AC20 in Reno. This year we are joining with the Nevada Water Environment Association in Reno to co-host several events. Reno is a fantastic city with affordable hotel rates and restaurants. This might be one of the largest ACs yet.
Don’t miss it. AC20 registration opens January 7th.
Wednesday, April 1st
LAB COMMITTEE LUNCH (FEE) 12:15 p.m. – 1:45 p.m. Host: Mindy Boele, City of Vacaville and Lab Committee Chair
PFAS Summit, facilitator: Stephen Jepsen, SCAP
- PFAS: What It is, What It Comes From, Where It’s Found and It’s Dangers Arlene Blum, UC Berkeley
- Status of Regulations Annalisa Kihara, SWRCB and Jared Voskuhl, CASA
- Panel Discussion
- PFAS Treatment Technologies Jenny Reina, Jacobs
- PFAS and the Lab Speaker TBD
Thursday, April 2nd
Session Facilitators: Amber Baylor, SOCWA and Josie Teller, City of Davis
- Maintaining a Safe Working Environment in an Environmental Production Lab Aaron Nelsen, Caltest Analytical Laboratory
- Peek into a Crime Lab: Are We That Different From You? Laura Silva, Oakland Police Department Crime Lab
- Working Smart: Using a LIMS to Achieve Your California Regulatory Requirements Ken Ochi, Accelerated Technology Laboratories
- The State of ELAP Jacob Oaxaca, SWRCB
- How TNI Improved My Lab Beyond Traceability Stacie Crandall, HRSD
More about AC20
Learn more, reserve your hotel room and more at AC.CWEA.org
Download the AC20 Reasons Why Flyer (pdf) and share with your co-workers to help promote AC.