We’re looking forward to seeing you next week at CWEA’s 2015 Annual Conference. Before you go, read the helpful tips below so that you can make the most of your time in San Diego.
- San Diego Weather – We anticipate warm weather, but be sure to pack a light jacket as the temperature in the meeting rooms fluctuates.
- Conference Badges – Pick up your badge early at the Ice Breaker reception on Tuesday, April 28th from 6:00 – 8:00 PM. You will need your badge to get into the Exhibit Hall and the technical sessions. The registration desk at the Town & County Resort and Convention Center is located in the Atlas Foyer. Registration hours are listed below:
- Tuesday, 4/28: Pre-Conference Registration Only from 7:30AM – 3:00PM.
- Wednesday, 4/29 & Thursday, 4/30: from 7:00AM – 5:00PM.
- Friday, 5/1: 7:00AM – 12:00PM
- Free Wifi – Yes, we have free wifi for conference attendees to use in the Atlas and Pacific Foyer. You will be able to connect and complete your session surveys with ease by using the free wifi. Please check your registration packets for more information.
- New Free Mobile App – Download the Guidebook App today to plan your week and stay connected to the social buzz surrounding the event. You can help us improve our event by completing a session survey located under each session description on the app.
- Opening General Session – Where will we get the water we need? Imagine a future where every Californian and visitor to California understands and values our water, thus ensuring a sustainable future. Join us on April 29th at 9:00AM as we discuss Crafting Water for California’s future.
- Pre-Conference Workshops & Technical Tours – Get started on your education before the conference begins by attending one of our five pre-conference workshops on Tuesday, April 28th. Tour 2, Point Loma Wastewater Treatment Plant is sold out, but seats are still available for the four remaining tours. Register today to secure your spot!
- Exhibit Hall – Learn from experts about the latest in water and wastewater technology, equipment and services.
|Wednesday, 4/29||Exhibit Hours: 2:00 – 6:30PM
Reception FREE: 4:30 – 6:30PM
|Thursday, 4/30||Exhibit Hours: 12:00 – 6:00PM
Reception FREE: 4:00PM – 6:00PM
- Outdoor Activities – Don’t miss our golf tournament on Tuesday, April 28th at the Riverwalk Golf Course located adjacent to the Town & Country Resort and Convention Center. How about joining the Sludge Trudge 5K Run/Walk on Thursday, April 30th at the Mission Valley Area? Sign-up today.
- Networking Events – The 2015 Annual Conference is the best time to reconnect with old friends and meet new ones. Be sure to add these events to your schedule.
- Tuesday, 4/28 at 6:00PM – Icebreaker Reception
- Wednesday, 4/29 at 4:30PM – Exhibitor Reception
- Thursday,4/30 at Noon – Ops Challenge
- Friday, 5/1: 9:30 – 11:30AM– SYP Career Fair and Networking Event. Network with leading firms, agencies and the next generation of water environment professionals.
- Hotel Guests: $6.00 per day
- Local Guests: $2.00 per hour, not to exceed $6.00 per day.