CWEA State Board nominees will be up for member vote at the April 29th Annual Business Meeting portion of the Awards Lunch at Annual Conference 2016 in Santa Clara. If you’re coming to the Annual Business Meeting, great; if you are not coming, please send us a proxy by April 7 so we can meet our quorum.You do not need to register for the Awards Lunch or the Annual Conference to attend the Annual Business portion of the Awards Lunch; however, you need to notify staff at the conference registration desk if you wish to attend only the Annual Business Meeting portion without registering for the conference or the lunch.
The CWEA State Board nominees for 2016-17 are:
• Connie Leonard, Senior Project Manager at CDM Smith for Vice President (from the South, will be President in third year of a four-year service),
• Hala Titus, Vice President/Project Manager at CDM Smith, for Director at-large from the North (three-year term),
• Charles Greely, Senior Project Manager at Dudek, for Director at-large from the South (serve as CWEA Treasurer in third year of three-year term), and
• Michael Rosenberg, General Water Utilities Supervisor at City of San Diego, for Water Environment Federation Delegate Director from the South (three-year term starting in October 2016).
The candidates automatically appointed by the Board as chairs of their respective committees:
• Steve Krautheim, Field Services Manager at Novato Sanitary District, for Northern Regional Committee Chair (three-year term).
• Sam Rose, Superintendent-Wastewater Collection System at South Placer Municipal Utility District, for Technical Certification Program Chair (one-year term).
For nominee bios, see: http://www.cwea.org/pdf/board/BoardNominees2016.pdf
For a proxy form see: http://www.cwea.org/pdf/board/Proxy2016.pdf