CWEA is gathering nominations for an Emerging Leaders story to appear in the Summer 2019 Clean Water.
We are looking for accomplished water professionals who are making a significant, positive impact on California’s water and they have not yet been recognized for that effort.
CWEA Definition of Emerging Leader
Emerging leader describes an individual who:
- Has demonstrated the potential to assume a leadership role in an organization.
- Are strong performers who have the potential, ability, and aspiration for continuing their impact on the profession in a leadership role.
- Show commitment to the organization, exert influence, and demonstrate a willingness to step up and take on more responsibility.
- Have desire to grow both personally and professionally through networking with like-minded professionals and volunteer work in our profession.
- Impact will last for a couple of years or more.
Nominators need to be a CWEA member. The nominee does not have to be a CWEA member but should be involved with California water and should live in California. Self nominations are eligible – make your case for the impact you’ve had and you might get picked!
The Emerging Leaders will be selected by a panel of seasoned industry leaders and will be interviewed and profiled in Clean Water.
Nominations due April 1!
Help support emerging leaders – your firm can sponsor this special section. Contact Alec Mackie, CWEA, email@example.com.
View previous Emerging Leader stories here.