Don’t miss the asset management sessions at AC19. Including Tuesday’s all-day workshop Getting Started with Asset Management. Then join the asset management sessions on Wednesday and Thursday. AC19 asset management sessions facilitated by Tom Falk, CDM Smith. View more details at AC.CWEA.org >
In 2018 CASA kicked off a series of asset management workshops. To start 2019, we’re taking the asset management discussion online with a series of webinars focused on success stories.
Why is asset management planning growing in importance within our sector?
Learn how agencies are implementing asset management; ask questions; and learn how planning ahead can help us manage ageing infrastructure.
Thursday, January 17, 2019
Hosted by: Randy Lee, Assistant General Manager, Inland Empire Utilities Authority
- Developing an Asset Management Program for Wastewater and Water Facilities, Alfredo Mijango, City of Manteca
- Cutting Costs and Reducing Risk: How Roseville Broke From Tradition To Address Aging Infrastructure – Michael Harrison, Brown & Caldwell
- Audience questions and answers
Thursday, February 14, 2019
- (presentation to come) Case Study: Asset Management at Castro Valley Sanitary District – Lani Good, Asset Management Practice Leader , West Yost
- Streamlining Your PACP Inspection Data Using a Risk-Based Approach – Katterinne Fleming, Black & Veatch