The 2020 Pretreatment, Pollution Prevention and Stormwater conference set a new attendance record with 420 attendees. That is the second largest attendance record in the 2000s and the third largest since the conference began in the 1970s according to past P3S committee chairs. The conference was held at the Hilton Long Beach on January 27-29.
- Conference photo gallery
- Speaker presentations and materials
- Attendees can find their contact hours in MyCWEA.org – here’s a how-to guide
Message from the P3S Committee Chair
As we close the chapter on another outstanding P3S Conference… I’d like to say thank you again to our amazing conference planners, committee members, and everyone else in the wastewater community that supports the P3S cause.
You are all Wastewater Champions in every sense, and I consider myself fortunate to be surrounded by the finest in our profession! Keep up the great work, embrace the future, and ride the wave of change!
- Jonathon Powell, P3S Chair, OCSD
P3S Award Winners
Large Industrial Facilities
- NorCal Winner – Monterey Bay Aquarium
- SoCal Winner – CarbonL1TE
Small Industrial Facilities
- NorCal winner – FirstSolar
- SoCal winner – Cedars Sinai Hospital Groundwater Reuse system