Members attending CWEA’s May 1st Annual Business Meeting unanimously approved the slate of nominees for the 2015-16 Board of Directors as recommended by the Board:
- Vice President from the North (becoming President in 2017-18): Debi Lewis, Senior Engineer, MWH
- Director from the North (to be Treasurer): Jeff Tucker, Chief Financial Officer and Director of Administrative Services, Napa Sanitation District
- Director from the South: Berlinda Blackburn, Environmental/Regulatory Manager, City of Coachella
- WEF Delegate Director from the North: Dianne Lee, Communications, Events and Meeting Specialist, West Yost Associates
Two additional directors joined the Board as chairs of their respective committees:
- Southern Regional Committee Chair/Director: Wendy Wert, Civil Engineer, Sanitation Districts of Los Angeles County
- Technical Certification Program Chair/Director: Roy Reynolds, Maintenance Supervisor, Orange County Sanitation District
Phil Scott, District Manager at West Bay Sanitary District, took office as CWEA’s President on May 1st at the Annual Conference business meeting/awards luncheon. Garry Parker, Director of General Services at Encina Wastewater Authority, took office as our President-Elect. Simon Watson, Utility Performance Operations and Maintenance Leader for Brown & Caldwell, becomes the CWEA Immediate Past President. Simon installed the entire 2015-16 Board at the Annual Business Meeting. You can find the CWEA Board contact list at mycwea.org.
New Committee Chairs take office for 2015-16
CWEA State Committee Chairs, appointed annually by CWEA’s President, take office each year at the close of the Annual Conference. You can find the current CWEA Committee Chair list and the CWEA state board liaisons at mycwea.org.