CWEA members are invited to attend CWEA’s Annual Business Meeting and vote on the incoming CWEA Slate of Officers.
This year, the voting session will occur April 20 at 11:00 AM—11:30 AM at the beginning of the Awards Luncheon at CWEA’s Annual Conference.
You do not have to register for the Annual Conference to attend the Annual Business portion of the Awards Lunch; however, you need to notify staff at the conference registration desk if you wish to attend that portion without registering for the conference or the lunch. Be there promptly at 11:00 AM to exercise your vote. If you can’t attend, submit a proxy by March 30th.
This proxy allows you to grant another member in attendance the right to vote on your behalf. Contact Victoria Thornton at CWEA to obtain the form or download from CWEA’s website.
For more information on nominees, go to: http://www.cwea.org/pdf/board/BoardNominees_2018.pdf
- Vice President from the South—Wendy Wert
- Director from the South (to be Treasurer)—William Cassidy
- Director from the North—Katherine Gies
- WEF Delegate Director from the South—Brian Peck
- Northern Regional Committee Chair/Director—Mark Takemoto
- Technical Certification Program Chair/Director—Anthony Pirondini
Proxy forms can be found here: www.cwea.org/pdf/board/proxy2018.doc