Board nominees approved for election at Annual Business Meeting on May 1, proxies due April 9.
CWEA State Board nominees will be up for member vote at the May 1st Annual Business Meeting portion of the Awards Lunch at Annual Conference 2015 in San Diego. If you’re coming to the Annual Business Meeting, great; if you are not coming, please send us a proxy by April 8 so we can meet our quorum.
You do not need to register for the Awards Lunch or the Annual Conference to attend the Annual Business portion of the Awards Lunch; however, you need to notify staff at the conference registration desk if you wish to attend only the Annual Business Meeting portion without registering for the conference or the lunch.
The CWEA State Board nominees for 2015-16 are:
• Debi Lewis, Sr. Engineer at MWH, for Vice President (from the North, will be President in third year of a four-year service),
• Berlinda Blackburn, Environmental/Regulatory Programs Manager at City of Coachella, for Director at-large from the South (three-year term),
• Jeff Tucker, Director of Administrative Services/Chief Financial Officer at Napa Sanitation District, for Director at-large from the North (serve as CWEA Treasurer in third year of three-year term), and
• Dianne Lee, Marketing Director at West Yost Associates, for Water Environment Federation Delegate Director from the North (three-year term starting in October 2015).
The candidates automatically appointed by the Board as chairs of their respective committees:
• Wendy Wert, Environmental Engineer at Sanitation Districts of Los Angeles County , for Southern Regional Committee Chair (three-year term).
• Roy Reynolds, Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor at Orange County Sanitation District, for Technical Certification Program Chair (one-year term).
For nominee bios, see: http://www.cwea.org/pdf/board/BoardNominees2015.pdf
For a proxy form see: http://www.cwea.org/pdf/board/Proxy2015.pdf