WEFTEC®, the Water Environment Federation’s Annual Technical Exhibition and Conference, is the biggest meeting of its kind in North America and offers thousands of water quality professionals from around the world the best water quality education and training available today. Also recognized as the world’s largest annual water quality exhibition, WEFTEC’s massive show floor provides unparalleled access to the field’s most cutting-edge technologies and services.
This year, WEFTEC 2016 will be held at New Orleans Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, from Sept. 24 – 28, 2016 and many CWEA members and leaders will be presenting.
Check out this list of fellow CWEA leaders & members and their presentations at WEFTEC 2016.
- University of California, Irvine, Diego Rosso – Advanced Treatment Processes: Technology Innovation Forum
- Antea®Group, Jim Kang – Anaerobic Treatment and Resources Recovery & Industrial Wastewater Treatment: Troubleshooting and Optimization
- City of Santa Cruz, Akin Babatola – Bacteriophage Analyses in Wastewater, Ambient Water, and for Biosolids Quality Compliance Measurements
- LA County Sanitation Districts, Naoko Munakata – Bioterrorism: Emerging Issues on Bio-Contaminated Wastewater
- Carollo Engineers, Graham Juby – Clean to Quench: IPR/DPR Source Water Impacts
- Brown & Caldwell, Jim Schettler & Delta Diablo, Joaquin Gonzalez – Cogeneration System Operation: Solutions From the Real World
- Brown and Caldwell, Tracy Stigers – Conditioning for Thickening and Dewatering
- Brown and Caldwell, David McEwen & Orange County Sanitation District, Carla Dillon – Cutting-Edge Advancements in Odor Control
- Carollo Engineers, Andrew Salveson & Trussell Technologies, Bryan Trussell – Direct Potable Reuse: To Blend, to Monitor, to Percolate & DPR Risk Reduction and Critical Control Point Monitoring for Public Health
- Carollo Engineers Inc, Lydia Holmes – DPR/IPR Reuse Disinfection: Treating for Public Safety
- Carollo Engineers, Inc., Rashi Gupta – Fundamentals of Residuals Management: Conditioning, Thickening, and Dewatering 101
- HDR Engineering Inc, Hany Gerges – Grit Sampling and Characterization: How and Why
East Bay Municipal Utility District, John Hake – High-Performance Anaerobic Digestion: Can You Handle It?
- University of California, Irvine, Diego Rosso – Keeping Aeration Under Control
- BCR Environmental, Chibby Alloway – Manufacturer’s and Contractor’s Perspective: An Overview of Sanitary Sewer Pipe Rehabilitation Technologies
- University of California Los Angeles, Michael Stenstrom & University of California, Irvine, Diego Rosso – Mobile Session: Advanced Aeration Diffusers & Mobile Session: Aeration Diffusers Fundamentals
- Orange County Sanitation District, Carla Dillon & Sherwin Williams, Bob Murphy – Odor and Corrosion Protection in Collection Systems
- CH2M, Zeynep Erdal – Odor Assessment, Impact, and Control in WRRFs
- Black & Veatch, Anndee Huff; Carollo Engineers Andrew Salveson; Trussell Technologies Inc., Shane Trussell – Pathogen and Pollutant Monitoring: The Only US DPR Facility
- Chevron Corp, Jim Russell – Refining Wastewater Treatment Part II
- Inland Empire Utilities Agency, Jeff Noelte; Southern California Edison, Hao Bui; University of California, Irvine, Diego Rosso – The Difference Between Energy and Cost: Understanding and Curbing Your Energy Bill
- City of Lodi, Karen Honer – Using On-Line Analyzers to Meet Stringent Nutrient Requirements
- Carollo Engineers, Andrew Salveson; Orange County Sanitation District, Christopher Stacklin; Santa Clara Valley Water District, Dipankar Sen – WEF/WE&RF Moving From Conventional Wastewater Treatment to Planned Potable Water Reuse
Stanford University, Craig Criddle – WEF/WE&RF Who Moved My Carbon? The Competition for Carbon at WRRF of the Future
To see a full schedule and to find specific focus areas to plan your WEFTEC experience, visit http://www.weftec.org/focus-areas/.