He will share his outlook concerning the many challenges faced by utilities in managing sustainable water supplies. Including thinking holistically: one water cycle.
Michael Hogan has an extensive and varied resume in the water and wastewater industry including:
- General Manager of Encina Wastewater Authority, Carlsbad
- California Water Resources Control Board Wastewater Operator Certification Advisory Committee
- Chair of the San Elijo Joint Powers Authority (JPA) Water Reclamation Citizen Advisory Committee
- Service as a WEF Director
- Service as a CWEA Director
- Santa Fe Irrigation District (SFID) Director
- State of California Colorado River Board (CRB) appointee
- Appointment by the San Diego County Water Authority to represent them on the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California (MWD) Board of Directors
- A Director of Southern California Alliance of Public Owned Treatment Works
Invite others that you feel would like to join us, enjoy the presentation, and become a part of CWEA.
Thursday, November 12th
Rocket Shop Café