CWEA’s Operator Training and Maintenance Committee is hosting a one-day conference to bring you up to speed on the new Wastewater Operator Program Regulations-The Future is Now that went into effect on April 1, 2013. Officials from the SWRCB Office of Certification and Office of Enforcement will be the lead speakers at this one-day workshop being held in Redding, CA on August 13th. Register Today
You’ll hear about all the new initiatives and their potential impacts for you and your plant. The State Water Board staff will discuss some key areas including:
- What’s the difference between the role of Chief Plant Operator and a Designated-Operator-In-Charge?
- What guidelines are there for the exemption of Class 1 Plants and inclusion of private plant operators?
- What are the education and experience requirements?
- What are the roles of lone operators and provisional operators?
- How does the wastewater operator certification examination process work; and what enforcement actions should you watch for?
An individual can earn up to 0.6 SWRCB Educational Points.
Located at the Redding Corp Yard Training Room
20055 Viking Way Building #4, Redding, CA 96003
Early Bird Member Rate (before 8/5/13) $95