Walk-ins are welcome!
California’s wastewater professionals come together in Northern California for this once a year educational event.
Fine-tune your knowledge, skills and abilities, engage with your fellow water and wastewater colleagues, find solutions to issues during the educational sessions and meet with exhibitors in the exhibition hall including an outdoor show of equipment.
Download the conference Brochure / registration form (PDF) > (bring the completed form with you to the Registration Desk)
Don’t miss the Drought Summit on Wednesday September 9th. Speakers include:
- Potable Reuse: California Stays on the Forefront of Recycled Water – Jennifer West, WateRuse California
- The Utility of the Future is Here Today: Wastewater Agencies Tackle the Drought, Climate Change, and Energy Independence – Bobbi Larson, California Association of Sanitation Agencies
- Drought-driven Wastewater Treatment and Reuse: What will be the Operational Challenges and Opportunities? – Craig Criddle, PhD, P.E., Professor Stanford University
- FILL ‘ER UP! Drought Relief through Recycled Water Fill Stations – Stefanie Olson, Dublin San Ramon Utilities District & Cheryl Munoz, San Francisco Public Utilities Agency
- GoogleWater: Treating Wastewater for Industrial Reuse – Eric Rosenblum, WateReuse Industrial Reuse Committee
- Evolution of Water Recycling Regulations and Applications – Bahman Sheikh, Water Reuse Consultant
- City of Modesto Phase 2 Biological Nutrient Removal/ Tertiary Treatment Plant – Ryan Sellman, Carollo Enineers, Will Wong, City of Modesto
- California Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program – Christine Sotelo
- Office of Operator Certification – Blending the Water – Annette Caraway, State Water Resources Control Board
- An Introduction to Aquatic Toxicity Testing: From Permit to Test Method Requirements – Stephen L. Clark, Pacific EcoRisk
- A New View of Effective Listening – Rich Abreu, Sacramento Area Sewer District
- How to interview for a job in P3S – Tracy Wyhlidko, City of Redding
- How to Prepare for an Environmental Compliance Inspector Certification Exam – Meg Herston, Fairfield-Suisun Sewer District
- Electrical & Instrumentation Certification Test Review Grades 1-4 – Ralph Stevens, Carmel Area Wastewater District
- Emergency Bypass Systems – Garett Rehs, Rain for Rent
Free Lunch will be provided inside the exhibition hall where you can learn hands-on about the latest products, services, and materials in our field. And don’t miss the Solutions and Technology Round-Up which will all take place among our exhibitors.
Early bird registration ends August 24. Register today to save $30.