Join CWEA’s 43rd Annual 2016 P3S (Pretreatment, Pollution Prevention and Stormwater) conference being held in the beautiful Riverside Convention Center on February 29 – March 2, 2016. You will receive essential training on critical updates and new developments in the water and wastewater sectors. Register Online by Friday, February 5, 2016 and save $52!
Here are some the highlights from the technical sessions and the events:
- Opening Session – When Trust is Low and Emotions are High
How should we talk about water when trust is low and emotions are high? Moderated by Jeff Hurt
- Pretreatment Sessions – Pretreatment for direct potable reuse; industrial general permits updates; training on local limits and an ECI certification prep review
- Community Engagement & Outreach Sessions – building your utility’s brand name and an update on public outreach and legislation related to what not to flush
- Leadership Session – Building Trust Through Strategic Communication
- Contact Hours – Earn up to 15 CWEA Contact Hours toward all technical certifications.
Become a P3S Partner Today – Reserve your exhibit space and sponsorship by downloading the partnership brochure and information.
Book your hotel Online by February 12, 2016 to receive the $95/per night rate. Parking is $8.00/per day with in and out privileges.
Conference Registration Questions? Contact CWEA at 510-382-7800, ext. 125 or email Sheena Bell
Technical Program Questions? Contact Cassie Prudhel
Do you wish to volunteer at the conference? Contact Conference Chair, Abigail Gomez