Abstract Submission Deadline: January 30 at 4:00 p.m., MDT
The WEF/AWWA Transformative Issues Symposium on Communications brings together water sector professionals to discuss today’s water communications challenges and opportunities.
Submit your abstract today to be a part of the symposium’s interactive sessions and engaging discussions to help foster the exchange of ideas on this critical topic.
Abstracts preferably include specific examples of how an organization has addressed key issues and identified success around a variety of topics including:
- Building the Brand: your utility may have a logo, but does it have a brand? Looking for examples of how you’ve built the utility’s brand
- Communications Metrics: the ROI of Communications, examples of how it’s measured and what you do with the data
- Consumer Research: examples of how you’ve designed and executed qualitative and quantitative consumer research with small and large budgets
- Crisis Communications: examples of how your utility has successfully (or not-so-successfully) navigated through a crisis, including specific details on how communications – or the lack of it – produced the end result.
- Internal Communications: bridging cross-department gaps, with or without a dedicated communications department
- Public Engagement and Community Education: examples of your creative and effective strategies for public engagement and their outcomes