Coming this November
California’s laboratory community could be going through some major changes soon. The State Water Board is considering some changes to lab practicies as part of the Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program.
We’re dedicating the November 2019 edition of our magazine to all things laboratory.
Past-Chair, CWEA Laboratory Committe
Stories will include:
- In-depth ELAP regulatory update and timelines
- Profiles of outstanding lab professionals
- Special columns
- Updates on toxicity regulations
- Plus our-first-ever lab buyers guide. We’ll provide several directory pages of lab services and lab equipment providers.
Get your lab equipment company or private laboratory listed in the buyer’s guide
- Enter your FREE directory listing here
- Download a flyer about this special edition magazine
- View media kit for print ads here
A regular listing is FREE. An enhanced listing is $400 and makes your company stand out. Advertisers of a quarter page or larger receive
a FREE enhanced listing. Click on the media kit above for rates.
- Editorial – Megan Barillo, CWEA Communications Manager
- Lab Directory – Alec Mackie, CWEA Director of Communications and Marketing
- Magazine advertising – Al Whalen, Kelman Publishing, Marketing Manager