This webinar occurred on March 19th. During the COVID-19 pandemic, water and wastewater utilities are currently triggering their response plans for continuity of operations. A significant component during pandemic is consideration of critical functions that include essential personnel whose role does not allow for telework. Critical services must continue and COOP activities in the face of potentially severe staff shortages and absenteeism is of concern. This webcast will focus on the role of essential personnel.
During this special webinar, you will hear from:
- Sue Schneider, Chief Executive Officer, Spartanburg Water, SC (moderator)
- Joseph Lockler, Charlotte Water, NC
- John Bennett & Taylor Huynh, Trinity River Authority, TX
- Dusti Lowndes, Director, Emergency Management, DC Water
- Cathy Davis, Acting Manager, Protection Branch, Office of Ground Water and Drinking Water, US Environmental Protection Agency
- Teresa L. Jakubowski, Partner, Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Steve Frank, Executive Vice President, SDF Communications, Inc.