Coverage of asset management topics is supported by MentorAPM
In 2018 CASA kicked off a series of asset management workshops. To start 2019, we’re taking the asset management discussion online with a series of webinars focused on success stories.
Why is asset management planning growing in importance within our sector?
Learn how agencies are implementing asset management; ask questions; and learn how planning ahead can help us manage ageing infrastructure.
Thursday, January 17, 2019
Hosted by: Randy Lee, Assistant General Manager, Inland Empire Utilities Authority
- Developing an Asset Management Program for Wastewater and Water Facilities, Alfredo Mijango, City of Manteca
- Cutting Costs and Reducing Risk: How Roseville Broke From Tradition To Address Aging Infrastructure – Michael Harrison, Brown & Caldwell
- Audience questions and answers
Thursday, February 14, 2019
- (presentation to come) Case Study: Asset Management at Castro Valley Sanitary District – Lani Good, Asset Management Practice Leader , West Yost
- Streamlining Your PACP Inspection Data Using a Risk-Based Approach – Katterinne Fleming, Black & Veatch