Coverage of asset management topics is supported by MentorAPM
Access leading-edge content on trenchless technologies and infrastructure asset management.
Trenchless Technology and Asset Management, Third Edition will help municipal managers, contractors, consulting engineers, and municipal staff engineers guide asset management programs and pipeline repair and rehabilitation efforts. Its contents provide detailed, straightforward coverage of the assessment, management, and repair of pipeline infrastructure using basic and advanced trenchless technologies.
- Managing for sustainable pipe collection systems
- Visual inspection technologies
- Alternative inspection technologies
- Condition grading methodologies
- Repair, rehabilitation, and replacement technologies and materials
- Technology screening and selection
- Bidding, safety, and warranty considerations
|To order this publication and other educational resources, visit www.wef.org/ShopWEF.|