The CWEA Quarter Century Recognition Program recognizes water professionals for their commitment to improving the quality of life and the protection of the environment. CWEA Quarter Century Recognition Program honorees have dedicated their careers in a challenging and most vital profession, the water environment field. These essential professionals who have spent countless hours improving our water environment include: Operators; Collection System, Maintenance, Laboratory, and Environmental Compliance personnel; Engineers; and Administrators. CWEA Quarter Century honorees will be presented with a certificate recognizing their achievement and a lapel pin they can proudly wear identifying them as members of this elite group of professionals.
If you have not already received this award, please consider submitting your application. Quarter Century honorees must meet the following criteria:
- Three eligible membership categories:
- A current member of the California Water Environment Association (CWEA) and a member in good standing for the last five consecutive years, or
- A retired water professional who was a member of CWEA in good standing for the last five consecutive years prior to their retirement, or
- A deceased water professional who was a member of CWEA in good standing for the last five consecutive years of their career.
- Must have been a vital, full-time participant in the water environment industry for a period of 25 years, 10 years of which must have been actively involved in the day to-day tasks associated with treatment or conveyance of wastewater.
- Must submit an application for recognition consideration by no later than February 14th by the Quarter Century Recognition Program sub – committee.
- The application must be accompanied by a complete and detailed resume of experience that includes; dates of employment; project / plant location; positions held; specific achievements; and a photo to be used during the presentation of certificates.
Applications for membership are available online at: https://cweaawards.secure-platform.com/a/page/awards/CWEA-QC
Please encourage other CWEA members who may be eligible to apply as well.
Deadline has been extended to Feb. 27!