Coverage of water workforce topics supported by waterTALENT
Dear Fellow Water Professionals,
During CA Water Professionals Appreciation Week, Oct 5-13, we encourage all water professionals, agencies and firms to get out there and celebrate their amazing people.
Download the CA Water Professionals Week logo and artwork from the toolkit below.
In addition next week, CWEA is featuring veterans using the hash tag #veteransinwater.
One great way to highlight water professionals it to shoot a short video interview with any of your team members who are okay with being filmed.
Short 1-3 minute social media clips are so powerful on social media. Phones today are powerful enough to shoot great video and audio. Avoid noisy or busy areas to keep down the background noise. Facebook and Instagram are two of the most popular places for videos. In the social media post be sure you list their name, title and certifications held.
Here are some sample questions for an interview…
- What do you find most rewarding about being a California water professional?
- What do you see as the biggest challenge to the water sector over the next 10 years?
- Optional – Do you have a mentor in the water industry? What’s the most valuable advice they gave you?
Chair, CWEA Community Engagement and Outreach Committee
Delta Diablo SD
Feel free to download social media posts or make your own using our blank templates.
- Veterans in Water profiles
- Veterans in Water – call for stories and photos
- CA Water career paths
- CA Water Jobs career interviews
- CA Water Jobs board
- CA Water Interns website
- Social Media Takeover – 4 wastewater pros are taking over CWEA’s social media accounts
#WomenInWater and #VeteransInWater
Click on the artwork to open and download the larger size.
Social Media artwork gallery
Blank Facebook and Instagram Templates
Share these infographics