The CWEA P3S Committee is currently accepting proposals for conference sessions from individuals, groups and organizations for the upcoming 2019 P3S Annual Conference to be held February 10-13 at Embassy Suites Monterey Bay Seaside.
We encourage you to take advantage of this exciting opportunity to share your ideas, knowledge and expertise with P3S leaders from throughout California!
Proposals due by 7:00pm Pacific, Friday September 7, 2018
P3S expects approximately 250 conference attendees, the majority of whom are professionals representing cities, counties and special districts in pretreatment, pollution prevention and stormwater.
- Conference subjects to be covered may include the following educational session topics:
- Criminal Investigations (workshop format)
- Case Studies on Pretreatment
- Basic Inspection Training (workshop format)
- Stormwater – including QISP training and other topics
- Permits and Record Keeping
- Cannabis (workshop format)
- ECI Test Prep (workshop format)
- FOG (workshop format)
- Emerging industries: vaping, solar manufacturing, biotech/pharma and aquamation (aka bio cremation)
- IPR/DPR and Pretreatment
- US EPA session
- Pollution Prevention and Public Outreach
The conference atmosphere will be one of fun and learning in a business-casual environment, while providing numerous opportunities for professional development and networking.
Questions? Contact P3S Chair Susan Hiestand.
Be sure to submit your proposal before Sept 7th. We look forward to seeing you in Monterey!